3/5/12

A Tasty Start to the Week

POSTED BY: ERIKA


One of the things that excites me most is finding a new restaurant that has an interesting menu suited to my diet.  There is a quirky little cafe in Eugene that has won my heart called Keystone Cafe.  It has the most delicious menu with equally delightful options for every diet: vegetarian, vegan, and meat lovers a like!  Another reason I love it so much, is that the menu allows for foodies like myself to mix and match all sorts of healthy, colorful ingredients such as veggies, meats, sauces, regular and gluten free grains, nuts, seeds and more so that you can customize your own omelet, veggie scramble, pancake, oatmeal, yogurt bowls and more!


This morning I went with my wonderful friend Leah, and although the picture doesn’t look entirely appetizing, it was such a tasty, wholesome meal!  I had poached eggs, vegan mushroom gravy, and a mixture of sauteed collards, kale and mushrooms!  To top it all off, I had 2 slices of bacon (hormone and nitrate free)!  Boy was I a happy camper during and after this breakfast experience :)


 


Basically to sum it all up, if you live in the Eugene area and have yet to go to this awesome place, please go.  I promise you, you will be a happy eater :)


-Erika

No comments :

Post a Comment