3/2/12

Procrastination Tools of the Week



POSTED BY: KEELEY


Hey Everyone! It’s been a crazy week settling back down to business after a week of production in California! Even though it wasn’t exactly a vacation, there is so much to catch up on after the week away. And yet, I’ve found myself procrastinating more than ever! It’s hard to get back into the swing of things, I guess. Anyways, I thought I’d share some of the things distracting me from work this week :)


- My New Roots 


 I want to climb into this blog and live in it. I love Sarah’s holistic and down-to-earth approach to food… beautiful photos, incredible recipes AND nutritional enlightenment. Brilliant.


-Pizza Research Institute


If you ever find yourself in Eugene, Oregon… make your way to PRI. Erika and I went this week with our awesome roommate, Ariel. My order? Roasted garlic, caramelized onions, spicy tofu, artichoke hearts, asparagus, pesto and eggplant. On a gluten free crust. Oh, and with vegan cheese. Talk about a unique (and unbelievably scrumptious) pizza experience! 


-Girl With the Dragon Tattoo


Okay, I know, I know, I’m behind the times but I just started reading it. Sure enough, like the rest of the literate world, I’m hooked. Currently on Chapter 3 and it’s calling my name… 


-Parks and Rec


Best. Show. On. Television. (Sorry, Grey’s Anatomy…)


- Fast Company Magazine


Loving the newest issue… Especially this article about Starbucks, and this one about Chipotle. It’s awesome seeing how food/beverage companies are innovating and changing what it means to be a big brand. 


Alright, off I go to change my little corner of the world… by analyzing spreadsheet data! One step at a time right?


Happy Friday :)


Keeley

No comments :

Post a Comment