7/10/12

Summer Lovin'

POSTED BY: ERIKA 


This weekend was the first time that I felt like summer had arrived I was such a happy camper from BBQin’, eating summer produce, going to the farmer’s market and hanging out in the warm summer air with the family!



Keeley and I had my family over for a delicious meal!  The main attraction of the evening… these incredible grilled turmeric lemongrass chicken wings from bon appetit



If you couldn’t already tell by the picture, these grilled chicken wings were marinated then basted continuously over the grill, and let me tell you.  They were to die for!  The thai flavors were so authentic tasting and the grill gave them a nice smokey flavor.  I would recommend this recipe to anyone! 


On Sunday, my sister and I met my grandparents at the Vancouver Farmer’s Market!





I love everything about Farmer’s Markets.  The friendly and laid back atmosphere, getting to talk to local vendors, sampling different treats, listening to the live music, and buying fresh produce.


We walked away with lots of fun things!  



Berries and Flowers!



Summer squash, beets, broccoli, cilantro and green beans!


I hope the rest of you had as “summery” of a weekend as I did!


Until next time, 


Erika

No comments :

Post a Comment