12/26/12

Wild Wednesday

POSTED BY: ERIKA


Hello and happy Wednesday!  I hope you all enjoyed a very merry Christmas.  I have been celebrating the holiday with my family and it has been super relaxing, which in my opinion is the best present there is.  The alarm clocks, phone calls, emails and meetings that usual fill my week have been replaced by cozy mornings sipping tea, lots of cooking, present opening and family gatherings!

Today's feature is someone who I have gotten to know over the past few years.  She is incredibly mature, well-spoken and has quite the sense of humor!  And guess what...she's only 10!  I asked Annie to be my feature for the week so I hope you enjoy learning more about her.


So Annie, what subject in school interests you the most and why?
I love writing because I can make up my own stories. I am pretty good at it also.

I know that you have lots of hobbies and interests so I won't ask you to pick just one! Please talk about some of your favorite outside of school activities and why you like them so much!
I love to dance! I am trained in ballet, jazz, contemporary and Hip-Hop. I belong to a dance company. I love to perform.

What is an accomplishment you are most proud of?
Being part of a dance company is great because I get to perform at events and make people happy.

What is the best family vacation you have ever been on?
Last year I went to Maui with my family. I surfed, paddled boarded, and went on a all day snorkel trip. I got to swim with turtles. Oh yeah... the Luau. Our waiter made me little pork sandwiches on Hawaiian sweetbread. I want to move to Hawaii because it is so magical and I like doing water sports.


































Do you have any idea of what you want to be when you're older?
I think that is the best question ever! First, I want to be a Blazer dancer for the NBA Portland Trailblazers. Last season I was lucky enough to dance at half time at the Rose Garden Arena. Then I want to be a choreographer.










If I handed you a plane ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Hawaii! It’s so beautiful there and it’s calling me to come back! I love the scenery and the adventures.

What is your favorite snack?
I like Sour Patch Kids for a sweet thing and then popcorn for a salty thing.

Thanks Annie!

1 comment :

  1. Wow, that girl seemed so mature for 10 years old! Such grown-up answers.

    ReplyDelete