1/5/13

Shark Tank Follow Up

POSTED BY: KEELEY

Being on national television is such a surreal experience. Getting a glimpse into the TV world has been intriguing -- its astonishing how much effort, time, and scheduling goes into every moment of primetime programming. We filmed this segment over the course of two days in September and months later, we finally got to watch it! 

For those of you who didn't get a chance to watch Shark Tank last night, you can find the episode on Hulu, here. (You can watch our segment at minute 30).

Thanks Shark Tank for featuring us not once but twice! There are lots more big things to come from Wild Squirrel, stay tuned.

3 comments :

  1. Your segment on Shark Tank made my brother want some of you stuff! :P We are going to try to find some at a local store today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I had missed the original episode featuring Wild Squirrel but saw it on Friday. I have just purchased a multi-pack of all the flavors and can't wait to get them! I LOVE peanut butter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the episode. Congrats to you! I'm going to be ordering some. I work at Oak Meadows Senior Living...so your product would be perfect for prize giveaways!!

    ReplyDelete