2/25/13

Weekend Weblinks (on a Monday)

POSTED BY: KEELEY

After two weeks of travel through Bellingham and Seattle, we arrived home last night! It's good to be back.... Portland, we missed you! Here's my highlights from the web last week, a bit belatedly.


1. If you are in need of some serious girl power, I highly suggest watching Beyonce's documentary. Oh and invite me over when you watch it...
2. I love discovering a new food blog. Glad I am finally back in my kitchen so I can make this salad... yum.
3. Daydreaming about going somewhere warm...
4. After last night's Oscars, it's official: Jennifer Lawrence is my new best friend.
5. Celebrating a (belated) Valentine's Day last night at this cool Portland restaurant. Highly recommend!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment