5/29/13

Snapshots

Hello friends!  Here is what I've been up to lately...


One night I made a roasted carrot and onion soup and then enjoyed it for lunch the next day.  I topped it with a drizzle of hazelnut oil, pumpkin seeds and fresh cracked pepper.  It was super tasty! 



Keeley's lil sis Mckinna went to prom!  She looked absolutely beautiful, reminded me of Cinderella, It seems like ages ago that I was going to prom...but also seems like it was just yesterday!  The passing of time is so strange.

Would you just look at that face?  That's my family's little doggy, Willy.  He is the most stubborn dog I have ever known yet his cuteness factor totally makes up for it.  I love him!

One day I made pancakes (recipe post coming soon, don't worry!) I have been doing more experimenting with our newest flavor Sesame Cranberry peanut butter.  Not only did I drizzle it ALL over the top of these beauties but I also put some peanut butter in the batter... Yum!

Wondering why we are in baseball caps? Let me explain. 

We got into several Costco warehouses here in the northwest which is super exciting for us!  It's been a fantastically exhausting experience so far but well worth it.  For all of the new locations we get into, we do what is called a "roadshow" --  basically a fancy term for a crazy 3-day-long sampling extravaganza. The show starts on Friday, the moment Costco opens to the moment they close.  Three days in a row.  Talking to hundreds of people...about peanut butter.  While wearing hats.  It's an experience.  

When I'm not at Costco I've been enjoying being outside and doing things like gardening!  I planted these mixed greens from seed a while back and they are growing so well.  Can't wait to enjoy salad with these fresh leaves.  Summer time, I'm ready for you!

No comments :

Post a Comment