6/1/13

Weekend Weblinks


What are you all up to this weekend? We're headed to Bend, Oregon to sample at Costco -- if you live in the area, please come by! Meanwhile, here are a few fun links for you...

Reading recommendations from New York subway riders.

If you haven't discovered John and Hank Green and their awesome YouTube videos yet, this is my new favorite way to learn history.

Hugh Jackman rides a scooter?! Makes me wish I'd kept my gold sparkly Razor scooter from childhood.

Loving these beautiful illustrations by Bee Jackman.

Want to make these for the snickerdoodle and lemon poppyseed lovers in my life.

2 comments :

  1. Poppyseed Lemondoodles?! Yes please! Also - sounds like something salt and straw should do.

    And nice illustrations. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete