6/20/13

Happy 22nd Birthday to Erika!


This crazy girl is turning 22 today! She's visiting her sister in Washington DC right now and taking a much deserved break from work -- so hopefully she is seated in some swanky restaurant drinking a cocktail right now! I hope she's wearing a tiara... and eating steak. I hope there is a gluten-free cake available... and if not, I hope somebody puts some candles in her steak!


I think this is a good time to mention how awesome Erika is. Even at high school homecoming, I knew she was special... I mean, who else would go out to eat with me wearing nothing but napkins?

There we are on our first day of being roommates in 2009. It's been four years now, and I'll come right out and say it... She's the perfect roommate. Will we ever NOT live together? Let's just say our future boyfriends/husbands have a lot to live up to...






She always insist we dress up for Halloween. She took a cab to Harry Potter Land with me. And no... we will never ever grow up.



She's the most enthusiastic carnivore I've ever known.



Best of all, she's a tireless believer in the dream we call Wild Friends Nut Butter. From day one, Erika never doubted that our jars would one day be right next to the Jifs and Skippys of the world. Her positive energy and spirit is forever inspiring to me!

Happy Birthday Erika! I love you!



3 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday, Erika, I hope it is a great PB loving day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is indeed a wonderful young lady! (from her former Spanish teacher!) It is absolutely wonderful to follow her (both of you, actually!) online and to see the mark that you are making. I couldn't be prouder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Erika. I hope you had a great day :) This is such a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete