7/10/13

BBQ Season



Summer is my favorite time of year for many reasons.  The number one and most important reason...the weather!  I love warmth in every form, especially sunshine!  Also, warmth that comes from lighting up a BBQ.

Standing in front of a BBQ, on a warm summer evening is my idea of bliss.  Yes, heat ON heat...  Bring it!



This particular evening I grilled up a bunch of summer veggies: carrots, Walla Walla sweet onions, green onions, carrots and zucchini. 

I love grill marks!  SO satisfying to the eye.

The other reason why I love barbecuing is because for me, meat is always involved.  There are few things better in the world then deliciously cooked BBQ meat.  Just sayin.

This particular evening I choose to grill up some herb marinated chicken wings!  Inspired by this recipe.

In my next life I think I would love to be a BBQ pit master.  Or a grill expert.  Or a Texan BBQ master.  I'm still working on my title, clearly.

But for now, I will continue to grill on my modest little gas grill designed for tailgating.

No comments :

Post a Comment