8/17/13

A Week in My Life

Here is what my past week looked like:



One morning I made toast!  With Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter, shredded coconut and hemp seeds.

I've always enjoyed experimenting with our flavors and coming up with creative new ways to use our nut butters.  But sometimes simplicity is better and that's where this piece of toast comes in.


Our friend Ana sent us this picture on a recent backpacking trip she went on.  It totally made my day!  I love knowing that our PB is fueling awesome outdoor adventures like hers.

I had this for lunch at one of my favorite cafes called Laughing Planet!  So yummy and simple.  Again, simplicity for the win!


My really good friend Sarah came over and we had a photo shoot.  New pics of our product line and of Keeley and I will be coming shortly-can't wait to share!

Sarah does an amazing job and I am SO lucky to have her as a friend and as a personal photographer ;-) She launched her own photography business and I'm so proud of her!  For more info check out her beautiful site.  

Here is a sneak peak at one of the photos.  Our happy packet family!

Our interns Sarah and April made these scrumptious little treats.  They are sweet n' salty.  Creamy n' crunchy.  Pure deliciousness!  Check out Sarah's blog post with the complete recipe here.



Every Tuesday there is a farmer's stand by our house that sells great produce.  I stopped by and picked up some summer squash and bright red onions.  Locally grown and freshly picked veggies just can't be beat!

I realize this is not the most flattering picture of myself buuuuut for some reason I felt the need to share it with you all.  Whoever you may be...

As usual, we spent the weekend in a Costco warehouse sampling, selling and wearing these awesome questionable hats.

I will leave you on this note...

Hope you are all having a great week!


1 comment :