8/21/13

Super Easy Overnight Oats



So I don't know about you, but I'm definitely the type of person who doesn't want to waste a single drop of anything!  When it comes to the last few scrumptious morsels of an almost empty jar of peanut butter I make it my mission to use any utensil necessary to make sure nothing goes to waste!

Throughout my perusing on Pinterest, I found a great solution to this inevitable problem - turn my jar into a vessel for a tasty and healthy breakfast!  Overnight oats in a jar seems to have become an "overnight" phenomenon (see what I did there?!).  To make this super easy delectable treat, all you need are a few ingredients and you're good to go!



Overnight Oats in a Jar
(Adapted from Kath Eats)

1 almost empty jar of Wild Friends
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup of greek yogurt
1/2 cup of rolled oats
1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
1 tbsp of chia seeds

Instructions

  1. Add all ingredients to the jar. Close the lid and shake it up so all the ingredients are incorporated! 
  2. Place in fridge overnight.
  3. Enjoy the next morning! No heating necessary!


The best thing about this recipe is it's versatility! Instead of sunflower seeds you can add fruit, crunchy cereal, chocolate chips, etc! Make it your own!

No comments :

Post a Comment