9/15/13

Monday Weblinks



































So, I meant to post this on an actual weekend... but there's nothing wrong with a few good links on a Monday, is there? I know I'll be spending some time surfing the web today, dreaming of more vacations like the one I just got back from (photos soon).

Hope you are all having a great Monday!

I love this... Leslie Knope's Girl Code.

My lucky dogs will definitely be getting some of this Doggy Fro-Yo.

I'm always up for an ice cream sandwich.

Via The Joy the Baker Podcast -- What it means to be popular when everything is popular.

These after school snacks (sort of) make me sad I'm not returning to school this fall.

Our friend Ariel is touring the West Coast on her bike! Read her awesome blog and follow her journey on her blog here.

No comments :

Post a Comment