9/10/13

Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter Protein Shake

Dear Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter,


Do you know how amazingly delicious and versatile you are?  You can go in my brownies, on a sandwich with jam, drizzled over my ice cream, frosted onto a cake...really the option are endless and I am repeatedly surprised with the tasty results!

I'm wondering, will I ever get tired of you?  After this recipe I think that answer is...no!  Once again you continue to amaze me.

Your biggest fan,
Erika


Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter Smoothie
1 frozen banana
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
2 TBS Vanilla Espresso AB
2 TBS protein powder
Honey/agave to sweeten (optional)
ice cubes

Chop up frozen banana and place all ingredients in blender.  Blend on high until smooth.

Top with granola, almond slices or other fun things like coconut shavings, hemp seeds, chia seeds etc.

1 comment :

  1. My fiance will be excited to try this one! Looks so delicious! Thank you both!

    ReplyDelete