11/30/13

Weekend Weblinks























Hello all! Weekend Weblinks has been MIA for the past couple weeks, but I am using the holiday weekend to catch up on my random computer browsing.

Here are some things I've found on the internet lately to share! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

These dog treats will make excellent holiday gifts for my dog-loving friends!

Speaking of dogs... This commercial is so awesome.

New food blog discovery... photos that make me want to eat them right off my computer screen!

Maple... coffee... ice cream? Doesn't sound like a bad dessert combo to me!

A great cocktail for winter time.

A good article by Seth Godin to ponder during the holiday season.

1 comment :

  1. Glad to see the weekend weblinks return! MAPLE COFFEE ICE CREAM? Yes please. And look at that happy dog! Seems like a winner.

    ReplyDelete