1/20/14

Resolution-Friendly Nut Butter Recipes

When I am focusing on eating healthier, nut butter is my best friend and my enemy -- I'm sure you can relate! Sure, it makes a protein-rich toast or oatmeal topper and is a great pre-workout snack. But, add a little sugar and butter and all of a sudden I'm on my third delicious peanut butter cookie.

If you too struggle not to just stand at the counter with a spoon and a jar of nut butter, here's a quick inspiration post of all the delicious (and healthy) ways we can be eating nut butter this time of year so we can keep the peanut butter cookie cravings on hold (for now, anyways!)


This is one of my very favorite breakfasts (or desserts!) Delicious, nutritious... and you can even use a fancy straw! 



This is my way of eating a cookie for breakfast! These also travel really well so they make a great snack at work, school, or in the car. 


I love a good protein shake after a run or yoga class -- it tastes awesome and keeps me full until lunch!

























Chocolate Sunflower Seed Overnight Oatmeal

One of my all time favorite breakfasts! Maybe not so photogenic, but so delicious! Best part? You can prep the night before and then just grab as you head out the door in the morning!

No comments :

Post a Comment